- Qualification Title: National Certificate: Wholesale & Retail
- SAQA Qualification ID: 63409
- Minimum Credits: 120
- NQF Level: 3
This qualification is a continuation of NQF Level 2 National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations qualification and the FET Certificate: Generic Management. This qualification will serve to provide the Wholesale & Retail sector with personnel that can perform the operation functions to industry standards, optimise productivity and improve service levels. The learner assessed as competent against this qualification will be able to:
- Ensure a positive customer experience in a Wholesale & Retail business unit
- Explain how employees can influence the objectives of a Wholesale & Retail business unit.
This qualification is run over 12 months.
- Communication competency at Grade 10
- Numeracy competency at Grade 10
The qualifying learner will achieve this qualification by complying with the following rules of combination for the accumulation of credits totalling 129:
- Core unit standards totalling 38 credits are compulsory.
- Fundamental unit standards totaling 36 credits are compulsory.
- Elective unit standards totalling a minimum of 55 credits by completing the specialisation:
- Administer the movement of stock into and from a distribution centre/warehouse
- Ensure a positive customer experience in a wholesale and retail business unit.
- Explain how employees can influence the objectives of a wholesale and retail business unit.
- Administrate the movement of stock into and from a wholesale and retail operational unit
Download the Qualification Outline
- Cluster 1 - Fundamentals of Wholesale and Retail ( 20 credits)
- Cluster 2 - Communication in a Wholesale and Retail Environment ( 20 credits)
- Cluster 3 - Operate in a Wholesale and Retail Environment ( 18 credits)
- Cluster 4 - Numeracy in Wholesale and Retail ( 16 credits)
- Cluster 5 - Stock Control in a Distribution Centre ( 55 credits)