- Unit Standard Title: Maintaining occupational health, safety and general housekeeping
- SAQA Qualification ID: 8016
- Minimum Credits: 8
- NQF Level: 3
A learner accredited with this standard will be able to demonstrate applied competence in occupational health, safety awareness of environmental issues and general housekeeping based on statutory and industry requirements.
- This course is presented over 2 Days
- Basic SHE Rep
- Fire Fighting standard (NQF Level 1).
- Emergency Care standard (NQF Level 1).
- Use the correct protective clothing and equipment
- Implementing and complying with the relevant procedures
- Implementing selected mechanisms for the minimising of risks
[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=scheduler width=530 height=750]